Riding The Waves Of Culture: Understanding Diversity In Global Business. (PB) By: Fons Trompenaars
The definitive guide to cross-cultural management--updated to help you lead effectively during a time of unprecedented globalization. First published nearly 20 years ago, Riding the Waves of Culture became the standard guide to leading effectively in an international business context. Now, the third edition takes you beyond cross-cultural awareness and issues to help you take strategic advantage of cultural differences in the business environment.
Leveraging their expansive cultural database as well as brand-new research findings, the authors explain how to build the skills, sensitivity, and cultural awareness necessary to managing effectively across cultural borders and seize all the opportunities diversity brings to an organization.
Fully updated to include:
* New Chapters on partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions
* New insight into cultural convergence
* New perspectives on the dynamics of national culture and corporate culture
* New ways to reconcile cultural differences, innovate, and apply servant leadership
* New appendix material, including access to online learning system and self-tests.
We Also Recommend
Aiwa Professional Tool Kit 40 Pcs With Box
Sale price Rs.1,150.00 Rs.1,150.00
Water & Dust Proof Car Cover for Big Cars
Sale price Rs.1,699.00 Rs.1,699.00
Pack of 2 - Snap N Grip Wrench & T Screwdriver Spanner Tool
Sale price Rs.1,000.00 Rs.1,000.00
Kemei Rechargeable KM-580A 7 in 1 Mens Grooming Kit
Sale price Rs.2,399.00 Rs.2,399.00