Princeton Review SAT Prep, 2021 (PB) By: Princeton Review
SUCCEED ON THE SAT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW! With 5 full-length practice tests, in-depth reviews for all exam content, and strategies for scoring success, SAT Prep, 2021 covers every facet of this challenging and important test.
Techniques That Actually Work.
- Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the SAT
- Pacing tips to help you maximize your time
- Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam
- Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and higher-level math problems
- Hands-on experience with all question types, including multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
- 5 full-length practice tests (4 in the book & 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
- Drills for each test section--Reading, Writing and Language, and Math--plus writing exercises to help prepare for the essay
- In-depth online score reports for all practice tests to help analyze your performance and track your progress
We Also Recommend
Water & Dust Proof Car Cover for Big Cars
Pack of 2 - Snap N Grip Wrench & T Screwdriver Spanner Tool
Toothbrush Holder & Toothpaste Dispenser (003)
Wireless Car Bluetooth Music Receiver (0055)