Starting Out: Essential Steps to Your Dream Career (PB) By: Nigel Cassidy
What do you want to do? Whatever job you go for, work is going to take up a huge amount of your time and energy, and you will want to get more out of it than just money. Perhaps you are finding it hard to make choices, or the opportunities that seem available fall short of your ideal. With quizzes to help you learn more about yourself, and sound advice about the realities of work in the 21st Century, Philippa Lamb and Nigel Cassidy offer a helping hand towards discovering which career, or careers, might be best for you.
Whether you are starting out and already looking for a job, or still faced with education choices, this book is the first step to finding work that will do far more for you – and your happiness - than just pay the bills.
- Know yourself: How to find out more about who you are, what motivates you, what your skill areas are and what you want out of life.
- Starting out: Where to get information, and how to use it to make the best choices.
- Looking around: Understand different careers and how work is changing.
- The road ahead: Learn about what employers want, and discover the value of networking and mentoring.
- Being Flexible: Start to build up a bank of skills to enable you to make the most of your working life.
We Also Recommend
Aiwa Professional Tool Kit 40 Pcs With Box
Water & Dust Proof Car Cover for Big Cars
Kemei Rechargeable KM-580A 7 in 1 Mens Grooming Kit
Pack of 2 - Snap N Grip Wrench & T Screwdriver Spanner Tool